Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family

6 years and I still miss u everyday. Trials make you strong but some days you can be weak. Through all the heart ach in my life I have learned the important things. My family and the gospel are what I live for everything else can just fall into place. I will do everything to be with my family cause that is the most important thing to me.  till we meet again

                                     
I remember the story my sister (Kasey) always tells where her and my mom sat down to figure out how much they had spent on her wedding. My mom like me always suffered in math so she carried two numbers wrong making the price something ridiculous. instead of being 4,000. It came out to be something like 26,000. Instead of realizing she had made a math mistake right away she said  
 " holy crap Tom's (my dad) gonna kill me"

Our fancy Christmas when the electricity went out and we had to cuddle on the couch to stay warm. Instead of playing with our new electronic toys, and eating our dinner made for a king, we had to pull out the game boards and candles and eat cold ham. But that was my favorite Christmas of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment